Weather Channel Driving Conditions

Sunday, December 16, 2007

On the second day of Christmas....

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me a key to a Nissan SE-R, yellow like a bee. The SE-R makes a perfect second car quick and fun it's history based on the '91 Sentra SE-R. Many said that original was a "poors mans" BMW , a true sports car too. Now more adult and restrained it's not an autocross champ anymore but still a fun way to begin my daily tore as I whip around the corners on the backroads trying to flee the highway gridlock the SE-R handles the bumps without feeling like I'm being socked! Smooth as a Corrola but way more fun as I click each gear with the paddle shiffers that take just a mere push much better than the 5 speed that feels like mush. I arrive at work with my adreniline pumping yet refreshed not like after driving a WRX in such a hurry.So I may not win any rally race and it may take me a couple seconds more to excede the limit yet I still get a taste of speed on my way to work and back home each eve.