Weather Channel Driving Conditions

Sunday, February 24, 2008

On the eighth day of Christmas....

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a Toyota Avalon for Mom, wait 'till she sees. Just perfect for driving all the grand kids to and fro, with an industry best engine it keeps mom on the go. It handles well for a big car, while tearing up the tar. fast with 268 hp. the luxury car that doubles as a hot rod. Plenty of room for everyone and the dog. In fact more interior room than my last limo ride, it's a mystery to me how they got that much space inside. The interior goes against the tide with brush metal and light wood trim the interior is so quiet the only noise is the din of the road as each mile ticks by a flying living room that can really zoom. a magic carpet ride i wish it was mine, but just the same I'm so happy mom will finally have some "game", oh how she deserves this ride, how she ever put up with us all and didn't die, I'll never know. So enjoy the peace and quiet of the tranquil bullet train because your on the way to pick up the grand kids who I know will one day drive you insane,